Breast cancer is one of the most common malignant tumor in women. Statistics indicated that the incidence of breast cancer occupies 7-10% of all malignant tumors, just below uterine cancer in women. However, the scientists found that a healthy lifestyle can stay away from breast cancer.
1. Regular exercise: Research indicates that sport can reduce the incidence rate of 60% of breast cancer in women before or after menopausal.
2. Weight control: Physical activity can prevent breast cancer, the fundamental reason is that it can control the body fat. Study shows that 18 years after the rapid increase in weight women, those with long-term standard body weight compared to women, menopause troubles of the risk of breast cancer almost twice as high.
3. Do not drink: Experts believe that if you drink once a day, then you are in the risk of breast cancer increased 11 percent, if drink twice a day, the risk is 24 percent and if they drink more than twice a day, then the danger will increase up to 40 percent. So, it is best not to drink a week for more than three times, and to enough is enough.
4. Take Vitamin D: Research shows that vitamin D has effective function of the prevention of breast cancer. Every day taking 200 international units of vitamin D for women, the risk of breast cancer will reduce the rate of about 30 percent. Doctorss advice: women under the age of 50 take at least 200 international units of vitamin D a day; and for women over the age of 50, take the best 400-600 international units of vitamin D a day.
5. Sunning: Associated with vitamin D is more than the sun can also reduce the incidence of breast cancer, because only the skin under the sun can be synthesized vitamin D. Experts believe that for most people, every day from 10 to 15 minutes of drying sun is enough, enough so that people needed to maintain the body of vitamin D. However, some experts have proposed that the skin over-exposure under the sun, will increase the risk of skin cancer.